Monday, August 9, 2010

My First Dessert Post: Summer Berry Mousse Tart



This is definitely one of those "Semi-Homemade" type of desserts that just tastes like you slaved away in the kitchen all day to prepare. I purchased some individual vanilla cake shells. Sliced them in half and filled them with Jell-O dark chocolate mousse. Then topped them with vanilla custard, blackberries, strawberries and chocolate sauce. Can't forget the whipped cream! So creamy and unbelievably low-fat! If I calculate this, it's roughly 250 calories per dessert! Not too shabby if I say so myself!

Supplies: Makes 2 individual desserts

2 Vanilla cake shells ( 100 calories each!)
1 Jell-O fat-free chocolate Mousse Cup
1 fat-free Jell-O Vanilla Pudding Cup
Light Whipped Cream ( or cool whip )
Fat-Free Chocolate Syrup
Fresh strawberries & Blackberries
Cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment